[projectaon] Probable error in the Companion Postscript

  • From: Thomas Wolmer <angantyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 14:28:58 +0100

I was looking through the MC and noticed that in the Companion
Postscript, and noticed that the description of Eru says:

Mining settlements suffer repeated attacks from the
creatures of the Hellswamp, and lightning raids by
Drakkarim renegades of the Hardlands.

The Hardlands should most likely be the Hammerlands, since Eru is
quite far from the Hardlands.

Errata fixes in the Companion Postscript, or other LWC newsletter
derived material, aren't visible anywhere, I also noticed? I have
tried to make a timeline of all significant events in Magnamund
history, and some dates here and there are obviously wrong. But now
when I checked some of these dates in the Companion Postscript, they
aren't the same as the ones I earlier have put into the timeline.

In case anyone is curious, here is the timeline:

http://www.projectaon.org/staff/thomas/timeline.html

--
Thomas