[projectaon] Re: Editor's Companion Submission

  • From: Sam Seaver <samseaver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 13:55:51 -0600

Don't get me wrong, but from LW's perspective, doesn't the state
vector collapse every time the player makes a decision? Therefore,
before you start the book, and when you reach every section, every
possible outcome is occuring, but whichever outcome the player decides
holds true for LW as well as the player?

--
Graduate student
Northwestern University

http://amaral.northwestern.edu/people/seaver/