[projectaon] Re: Editor's Companion Submission

  • From: <ch.honza@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 08:14:21 +0100

Or we could add a footnote to section 105 of book 10: "The name of the officer is
Captain Prarg, make a note of his name in the margin of your Action Chart - it could be
of use later in your adventures."

> Od: "McSwain LeRoy" > Komu: > Datum: 02.12.2009 02:33
> Předmět: [projectaon] Re: Editor's Companion Submission

couldn't we amend to?:

'If you took part in the Battle of Cetza and met Captain Prarg there,'

:-)

> Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 23:07:23 +0000
> From: outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [projectaon] Re: Editor's Companion Submission
> >>
> >> If we footnoted them as "Only turn to this section if you personally
> >> commanded a company of men who defended the bridge at the Battle of
> >> Cetza", would that work? I'm working from vague memory here.
> >
> > Well, more like attacked the bridge (or came to the support of those
> > who were attacking the bridge, to be specific). But this is
> > unnecessarily deta  iled as you either (sooner or later) follow Prince
> > Graygor fighting at the hill, or you fight at the bridge.
> >
> > But do we really need a footnote, can't we just extend the text here
> > with this extra qualifier? "If you took part in the Battle of Cetza
> > and fought with the Lencian knights at the bridge", or somesuch?
> > But would a normal person remember such a vague detail from five (or even seven) books previous? ;-) > > -- > Simon Osborne
> Project Aon
> > ~~~~~~
> Manage your subscription at //www.freelists.org/list/projectaon

USBメモリ代わりにお使いください。無料で使える25GB。 SkyDriveを今すぐ体験