[project1dev] Re: party members/characters

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 04:31:22 -0700

"I don't know if I am being clear w/ this but I think as long as we have
strong interesting characters, awesome stuff to find and a detailed world to
explore we will be able to engage the player and allow the experience of the
game to sweep them away."

This is a very good and clear vision, and I totally agree with you
Eric.  I am going to post a character writeup in a little bit.