[project1dev] party members/characters

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:53:53 -0400

i really think a character driven plot will be essential to the game, and
the intro scenarios i feel will be sorta the backbone of the storyline
because they are interwoven throughout.  if you have a particular character
in mind that you would want to have a part in the game as either a villain,
npc or potential party member - you could share your vision now and we could
work it into a scenario or write a scenario involving it (or if you have a
scenario in mind, we can start to develop it).  This isn't the "last chance"
or anything because there will be plenty of oppurtunities later but i figure
the sooner we start the list and introduce themes (like if your character is
a tribesman or something, itd be nice to include references to tribes in the
plot/story so its not just out of left field) the more cohesive the game
will be :)  just a thought! and definitely appreciate all input, etc.