[project1dev] Re: party members/characters

  • From: Matthew Freeland <mattthefiend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:40:28 -0700

Agreed, backstory is essential to any good RPG, one thing I hate more than
anything else as a hardcore gamer is stuff like Oblivion.
Great game and all, but the delivery method of the game is weak, you're an
emotionally devoid mute who arbitrarily popped up and was prophesied to save
the world blah blah blah nonsense. My personal preference for any kind of
good RPG is just an average joe that doesn't have some stupid prophecy
hanging over his head, that just goes through life kicking ass.