[project1dev] Re: Check-in

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 13:38:34 -0800

Liz thats a neat idea having it be full and animating bubbles in it.  I
think that's really doable.

We might want to see too how much that detail would even be noticed when in
game.  Like if the beast is never really close to the camera, this may be a
non issue and just having some transparent green polys would be enough?

I like your idea though, that seems like a really cool solution to me