[project1dev] Re: Check-in

  • From: Elizabeth Patrician <potatoart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 13:22:21 -0800

Hey guys,
For the fluid in the reservoirs, it might be easier to just make them
completely full with liquid instead of having to deal with sloshing
mechanics- in that case, just a couple frames of bubbles moving around might
work.  The reservoirs could also be solid metal if you don't want to deal
with trying to model the liquid, Katie- I totally understand.  I'll try to
keep the game mechanics more in mind when I do the next designs.
Liz