[project1dev] August Status Check!

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:15:20 -0700

I think it's about time for a check in to see how everyone is doing.

Scripting stuff:

For the temple I am waiting on Rorac to finish the ceiling trap room or to
give me to ok on populating the maze with traps. I am also waiting on Rorac
for a boss room outline and possible alternate finishes to script. I am also
waiting on art for the tiles and distractions

In the voidmap I have nothing else to script that I am aware of. Eric you
mentioned wanting to be able to read books? I can script that for you. I can
also script in animation for the fortune teller if you were to make some
more animations for it. Eric, if you make old man or fortune teller dialogue
I can add that in as well.

what about everyone else?

Is anyone waiting on me for anything?