[project1dev] Re: August Status Check!

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 18:09:32 -0400

*ponders*

ok heres the plan of action for me i think -

i can add the book to the tent so we can add where you can open the book, we
will need art for the inside fo the book explaining how to hack the
automaton - i can do it unless elizabeth or katie want in (this is hand
drawn stuff - i'll have more details when we're ready for it) kent and i can
work on the hacking mechanism, i know we brain stormed this before but we
could finalize the details when that part is ready.  that will need art
too.  *ponders* but thus far the additional art tasks are very small/quick.
I'll dump the temporary strange man model in for aesthetics.

personally i need  to learn lighting so i can finish polishing the
asteroid.  and make the kitten room *gets lynched*

does anyone need anything asap or does anyone not have anything to do that
wants something?

am i missing anything that can be done asap?