[project1dev] Re: August Status Check!

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 13:26:53 -0700

I can make simple stuff in Milkshape, but asking an actual artist to
do it will help with all the nuances you need to get right with making
a model, like making it to scale and making sure it is centered (those
are the only ones I know)

Are there any other little tidbits to keep in mind when making models,
while we're talkin about it?