[project1dev] Re: Attention all artists!

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 01:58:07 -0400

the process is pretty quick and painless too... i've had some minor issues
with losing materials i made in c4d but by and large they go pretty easily
and if you're creating your own textures w/ images (i think wurmz is doing
this?) i dont think you'd have any problem at all.

my method is to import it into 3ds and then "export" as a 3ds file (don't
just save it as a 3ds file... use export) thats the best i found after
playing with it but if someone has something better, or has any ideas with
this, definitely share em :)