[project1dev] Re: Attention all artists!

  • From: "Chris Sherman" <cshermandesign@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 11:19:02 +0000

A solution to the texture issues could be to bake them. I know eric knows what
I mean by this, but in case somebody else doesn't...
Texture baking basically unwraps the uv map and "bakes" the placed texture file
into a jpg that should work cross platform, this is the way its supposed to
work. I have had success doing this from 3ds to other proggys like torque
engine, I don't know if it always applies though
Sent from my BlackBerry