Re: question about some php code

  • From: Ilian Andreev <ilian_andreev@xxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 21:05:28 +0300 (EEST)

Well Alex,

When you download the page, it`s stored on your PC, and the Javascript that
manipulates this page is executed within YOUR browser, not on the server. That
is why the PHP code doesn`t work. You can`t print PHP via Javascript and
receive results..

Second, I don`t know why you get errors. The script works just fine. Make sure
the input field name is the same as the variable index
$_FILES['uploadedfile']['name'] , uploadedfile. This is one suggestion.
If you can paste me the error message I could help you.

And last you are not cursed, there are always hurdles to overcome when it comes
to programming ;)