question about some php code

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 22:31:30 -0400

Hi all,
Two questions. First, what is wrong with this code, keeping in mind that it is inside a .js file in a document.write statement: Your IP address is: <"php echo'$REMOTE_ADDR';"> (I am using UEB; pretend that last double quote is a question mark). Second, I have a php uploader that will not work. To look at it, go here:
http://www.thehemlocks.net/mehgcap
The upload file is uploader.php, and the form is upload.html. Any help would be greatly appreciated; I cannot see what I am doing wrong, but I am new to php. Thanks again.

Have a great day,
Alex