RE: need a real programmer!

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 20:03:09 -0400

Chris, I do think we agree, yes. Posts from Tyler bring out the worst in me, I
appologise. Ken is much smarter than I am. That comes
from experience and old age *poke, poke*, and just doesn't respond anymore.
I'll try to do the same.

By the way, feel free to email me off list. It sounds like you've had some
experience/background in the biz?

Take care,

Sina