Re: home business-getting started

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 16:09:32 -0400

Hi: That is what I thought. If you are blind Social Security bases your status on factors like how many hours you put into the business and how much money you make if I remember. You are right, you can just fill out the paperwork and submit it with the State and I think some with the Feds because of Taxes without even having anyone else involved. I recommended he just make a few free calls at least to find out if the lawyers in his State might have a common story about any unforseen problems. You were smart to start an LLC. If anything ever happens you and your family's assets should be pretty much protected. I won't respond to the post about the Type C corporation as I never recommended that nor even a type S corporation structure for Tylor. Rick USA