Re: home business-getting started

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 09:46:18 -0600

it is, though suing me for personal assets wouldn't be a good move, considering nothing is under my name.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.

----- Original Message ----- From: "rick watson" <rwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>