OT: home business-getting started

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 00:15:52 -0600

Hello list,
I've thought about doing a computer repair/virus removal performance tuning type of business, and was going to put an add in the news paper. I'm wondering what kind of hoops I need to jump through; it looks like I need a couple of licences from the CO website, but I'd like to see how things go before I have to get a lawyer and etc. Is there a legal way to run it and record earnings while I see if I'm going to make enough money to make this worth it? Any ideas/advice would be great; I wasn't sure where to ask, and I believe there are a few people on the list that run a business that may be able to throw out some ideas.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.