Re: home business-getting started

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 12:51:17 -0400

Yes, Sina is wrong. Exactly what business structure are you going to set up? I have known several folks who did contract work without setting up a LLC, they set up other types and I don't remember what they were but I have said my piece. You are being penny wise and pound foolish if your structure does not give you limited liability on your family's assets.

Over and Out:
Rick, The chicken hearted
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>