Re: Windows 7

  • From: Andreas Stefik <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:30:31 -0500

I'm at a university, so we get windows 7 earlier than most. I don't think
it's technically out yet, but it has gone gold, so the final release to
manufacturing version is finished.

As for which to get, tough call ... If I was buying a new machine, I'd
probably just wait, but there's lots of factors.

Stefik