Re: Windows 7

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:55:55 -0500

hey there -- so windows 7 is out -- I would also be interested in how well it
works. Also, I am wondering if I were to get a new laptop, should I get vista
or windows7? especially  since I never used a vista box as yet.
Is the interface much different? Should I get vista because it is better tested
and closer to xp?
  Or should I get snow leopard on my mack?
  Thanx
  --le