RE: NVDA new voice?

  • From: "Aubertin, Gerry" <gaubertin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 08:43:37 -0800

Eileen:

   I only caught up with my programming blind stuff this morning, so I didn't
have a chance to respond to your message earlier. Here is what I think you want.

http://www.nvda-project.org/wiki/FreeSpeechSynthesizerList

   The Svox Pico voice is perhaps what you want. I have it and I like it. Just
make sure you read the installation instructions carefully as they are a bit
brief. Let me know if you have any problems.

Gerry Aubertin
Programmer/Analyst
Phone: (519) 271-4840 Ext. 8807

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The contents of this message and the attachments are
confidential and are for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not an intended recipient, please immediately delete it without reading it
and without further distribution or disclosure.  Any further distribution of
this message to others is subject to this Confidentiality Notice and/or any
confidentiality agreement or non-disclosure agreement in effect that covers the
information contained in the message and any attachments.