Re: NVDA new voice?

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 17:44:34 -0500

The preferences menu has two voice setting items. Synthesizer is where
you select which synth (sapi, eSpeak, and so on) to use, and voice
settings is where you choose which voice in that synthesizer to use.
HTH.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap