Re: Making braille display working with a particular application

  • From: "QuentinC" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:54:59 +0200

Could you tell me what package are you using ? I'm interested in it.
It would be fine if your package could be used by C/C++.
I also have jaws 11.

Right now, I have
- JFWAPI.DLL with the 3 mentionned functions in my previous post
- nvdaControllerClient32.dll, the same for NVDA. That one contains a BrailleMessage function, but is only for NVDA of course. - saapi32.dll which is for another screen reader, I don't know which exactly, has only 3 functions, not really tested.