Re: Looking for opinions on good places to host a website

  • From: "Matthew2007" <matthew2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 23:19:14 -0700

Though this is certainly a great deal, given the last few messages, I think a pattern has established itself and subsequently reinforcing the fact that this is an off topic thread for this programming list. Just thought I'd convey this before the big boss has to pick one of us to make an example out of.

Thanks,

Matthew
---- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Pham" <pnp@xxxxxxxx>