Re: Looking for opinions on good places to host a website

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 07:46:44 -0700

whew, that's something:
. 500 GB Disk Storage
. 5 TB Monthly Bandwidth
. Plus
many more features!
for $5.95/mo*

shaking head, no advertisements? and do you have to "sign" a lease for a period
of time?

am gonna really check these three out

thanks all,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming