Re: Looking for opinions on good places to host a website

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 07:12:22 -0700

hmmmm, the site size on these two places is amazing, for that price, is there
any advertising that you must do on them? this is, well seems odd anyway
compared to other sites, or maybe its a new trend and others haven't caught up
yet.

will be checking these places out, thanks
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming