Re: JavaScript or Asp, Set Focus to Table or Heading or Label Or something?

  • From: "Arnold Bailey" <arnoldbail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:35:04 -0400

Rick,

I'm interested in the same issue. I'm using asp.net and would like the
validationsummary to be placed above the form, so that the user will have a
list of the errors.  I can't figure out how to do this.  I thought of the
idea of setting focus to the error list as an alternative. I hope someone
can give an insight into the best way to present form errors with asp.net to
persons who are using jaws.

Arnold

--
Arnold