Re: JavaScript or Asp, Set Focus to Table or Heading or Label Or something?

  • From: "Arnold Bailey" <arnoldbail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:12:27 -0400

Hi Rick,

I can't seem to get the messagebox to popup on an error. That is why I
fooled around with the summary. I thought it might be a firefox issue; but,
it doesn't show on IE either. This is my statement:

<asp:ValidationSummary
ShowMessageBox="true"
ShowSummary="false"
HeaderText="You must enter a value in the following fields:"
EnableClientScript="true"
runat="server"/>

I do have a routine called onclick of the submit button.

Is there something I'm missing?

Arnold