Re: Case sensitivity - feedback welcome

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 18:27:38 +0200

Normally, an uppercase letter in the middle of what might look like a word to a
sighted person, would in fact be pronounced as a new word by a screenreader, so
while Blvariable would sound a bit 'messy', blVariable sounds a bit better, and
this is actually the same sort of naming convention would use in old, sighted
days, so something like a datatable would have been tblData1 even back then.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA