Re: Access to PDF

  • From: "Sean Murphy" <smurf_bp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 18:22:02 +1000

Hi,

I have an idead which could be floated with Adobe and another product which is owned by them.

Adobe Flash - This is an headache and should be brought up. You cannot drag and drop in Flash pages. Also buttons are not always detected by Jaws.

Why doesn't Adobe create a PS driver for Braille Embosser manufactors. Then you could create a BRF file formatted for Braille users. Some massaging to the format is required of course.

Sean

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ishe Chinyoka" <chinyoka.consultant@xxxxxxxxx>