[program-l] Re: uml and diagrams and moddeling with jaws

  • From: <Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 08:07:11 +0000

Hi.

Its not the easiest thing in the world but I'd not say its impossible.
I've found 2 tools, Enterprise Architect from sparx systems and an enterprise
level tool with an enterprise level price tag Rational Rhapsody which are both
reasonably accessible.

You've got to think out side of the box a little and if you've got access to
either of these tools then I can give advice on how they can be accessed with a
screen reader if that helps.

Unfortunately it looks like UML is here to stay and we've just got to get used
to it.

Thanks.
Nick.