[program-l] Re: uml and diagrams and moddeling with jaws

  • From: Chamandeep Grover <cmusic789@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 12:44:38 +0100

hello,

This topic seems to have come up a lot lately, but i do not believe
there are many useful tools. I myself, am doing a software engineering
degree, which have a lot of visual elements to the course (UML). The
way i had to do it was to use german film, or have the diagrams
transcribed by an external braille transcription service. The cost of
this should normally be paid by your institution. I am not sure where
you are located, but perhaps you could try speaking to your lecturer
and if they are the not understanding type, then look into the laws in
your country and use those to your advantage in the most polite way
possible (anger doesn't always get you what you need).

If i have given false information here, i hope that someone will
correct me, as i understand the frustration these issues can cause.

Regards,
Chamandeep Singh