[program-l] Re: Reset System Variables

  • From: LU OGBE <oluogbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 19:13:37 +0100

Mark,

Further to my last mail, I have been able to restore my system and JAWS has
started speaking again. However, I have the same error message saying:

<begin>
Windows cannot find 'C:\windows\sysWOW64\\system32\\slui.exe'
make sure you type the name correctly and then try again.
<end>

Any ideas on what I can do to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
LU