[program-l] Re: Reset System Variables

  • From: Mark Long <markalong64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 12:09:00 +0000

A system restore sounds like a good idea. You can do this with:

1. Restart your system
2. When the system first boots, type F8 to bring up the boot menu
3. Select the Safe Mode with Command Prompt option
4. Log-on as administrator if needed
5. At your command prompt type %systemroot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe
6. Hit Enter
6. This will open the system restore wizard…

However, I don't think that you will have a screen reader at that point. Sorry.

Mark