[program-l] Odd Word Request

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 09:51:25 +0100

Before I start a soul destroying Google search, does anyone know of a
quick and easy way to obtain a list of fonts used in a Word 2003
Document?

I have to produce a fairly complex braille mathematics notation
document, and need to know of any non-standard system fonts used.
(Aside from 9 specific ones which will be distributed with the
document).

This would not be a problem were it not for the fact that even
embedding of fonts in Word is ignored by the mathematics software
whose equations are also embedded in the document.

George.