[program-l] Re: Questionsa

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 10:20:21 -0700

A newbie at what? Seriously--what is it u want to do? Game dev? Web
dev? robotics? music? operating system programming? I O S? Android?
...?

There's all kinds of programming languages & development platforms out
there, & zillions of things to program. Without knowing what it is
you're thinking about, it's like you asking--what is the best way to
get from 1 place to another? If u want real help, you're going to have
to be a lot more specific.

--
Blame the computer--why not? It can't defend itself & occasionally
might even be the culprit