[program-l] Re: Reading dialog box message in java

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 11:22:15 -0800

JAB is the java access bridge.

To install it, if you are running windows vista or newer, bring up the
ease of access center (this can be done with win+u), tab down to "Use
the computer without a desplay" and hit enter, then tab until you hear
"Enable java access bridge", if that is not checked hit space then tab
to the OK button and hit space.

On operating systems prior to vista JAB installation is a real pain,
you can google and find instructions.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx