[program-l] Re: Jaws 13 and vs2010

  • From: "Andy B." <sonfire11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 20:46:33 -0400

VS 2012 is ok with JAWS 13 and 14, but JAWS will need a vs addin to relay as
much information about the environment as possible. Then, some JAWS scripts
will be needed to grab the information Visual Studio is pushing to it. This
way, maximum use of VS2012 and JAWS 13 and later can be gotten from the combo.
Personally, I hate line numbers in source code, and turn it off every chance I
can get. The errors list can jump you straight to an error regardless of the
file it is in. This works only in a global window such as solution explorer,
and works for the immediate file that is open, and has focus, if there is an
open file.