[program-l] Re: Eclipse, Spring and Hibernate

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Program-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 12:30:34 -0400 (EDT)

Can you compare Ruby on Rails with Grails? I mean other than the obvious difference in the primary language. I have been learning Ruby on Rails but am also open to Grails, so wonder how they compare in capabilities, friendliness, accessibility, etc.

Also, can you compare Groovy with Scala and Grails with Lift? Of course, anyone else should feel free to give comparisons as well. In fact, I'm copying this to the other main list for blind programmers in case folks there are interested as well (reply to all to address both lists).

Jamal