[program-l] Eclipse, Spring and Hibernate

  • From: LU OGBE <oluogbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 02:29:15 +0100

Hello,

I have decided to explore using eclipse for java development & later web
development, till I'm brave enough to try visual studio again :)

However, I know it might be a little early to ask this question, but what is
the difference between eclipse, spring and hibernate? I tried to read them up
but I'm still a little confused.

I read that Spring is also a development framework, & can be used for web
development as well. So my questions are:
-  will it be better to try out spring instead of eclipse?
- What do I need to use eclipse for web development?
- Is it possible to use eclipse for c# development?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
LU