[program-java] Re: Java certification

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 12:16:34 -0400

If you are talking about the following book, I have been reading it on Safari.

SCJP Sun® Certified Programmer for Java™ 6 Study Guide Exam (310-065)

By: Kathy Sierra; Bert Bates

Publisher: McGraw-Hill Osborne Media

Publication Date: 24-JUN-2008

I point this out because I don't recall if you mentioned having Safari access
or being willing to read online or not.  I have free access with my local
library card.

HTH,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca