[program-java] Re: Java certification

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 16:11:11 -0400

Ok, still not worth anything. Try looking at the SUN site for these
certification courses.... All they really are is a piece of paper that can be
hung on the wall.

If you must have the wall furniture to get ahead we can actually look at a
particular course together. I have certification in Basic Java, Intermediate
Java, Struts 1.3 and J2E 3.0.

J.