[Precisionix-General] Re: Package Manager

  • From: Andrew Sorensen <aos@xxxxxxx>
  • To: precisionix-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 11:37:17 -0700

Yeah, but im gonna do some more testing on dpkg speed, and if its good
for having it install everything from .deb files, also we will have a
extra packagemanager for assisting to upgrade this distribution,
possibly with qt, ncurses, and gtk frontends so anyone can use it.
We can also have instructions come up with synaptic, and adjust
gnome-app-install a bit, and possibly a QT frontend!