[pov] Re: Apple Snow Leopard & photo apps performance

  • From: michael.elenko@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 20:08:15 +0000 (UTC)

Randy,
I just read where Parallels has already come out with a fix to run on Snow
Leopard.

Also, this little utility lets you decide which startup mode, 32-bit vs. 64-bit
to startup in.
http://www.ahatfullofsky.comuv.com/English/Programs/SMS/SMS.html

I suspect it will take a few months for all of our applications to be upgraded
to take advantage of the 64-bit system architecture--for photography and video
it should be a noticeable improvement.

ME

Cordially,
Michael Elenko