[pov] Re: Apple Snow Leopard & photo apps performance

  • From: Randy Green <rgreeniwa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 13:02:21 -0700

O that's right -- it's tough to keep up with all the twists & turns anymore. Aperture will probably go that way on it's next incarnation. So LR would probably run just swell no matter how you booted.

R_

On Aug 31, 2009, at 12:57 PM, michael.elenko@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Randy,
Just for the record, Lightroom for the Mac has been 64-bit since version 2.
ME

Cordially,
Michael Elenko
206-226-3315