[phpa] Re: file not found errors after installing phpa

  • From: "Nick Lindridge" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 23:11:07 -0000 (GMT)

> The last time I restarted apache was after installing the latest
> version  of phpa. And I didn't "flush" after that, untill just about an
> hour ago.  After that I restarted apache.

If it does happen again then please send the entire error log without edits
from the restart up to the point of the errors. If should gzip will if it's
huge. The other thing to do when upgrading is to remove the phpa_* cache
files, but the file format didn't change from 1.2 to 1.2p1, so unless you
have files from before 1.2 this isn't necessary.