[phpa] Re: file not found errors after installing phpa

  • From: "Mike" <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 23:44:28 +0100

Did some digging in the errorlog. The last day is full of this stuff:

[warn] shm - Unable to get shm header - Identifier removed
[warn] shm cache disabled
[warn] shm - Unable to get shm header - Identifier removed
[warn] shm cache disabled
[warn] shm - Unable to get shm header - Identifier removed
[warn] shm cache disabled
[notice] child pid 26430 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
[notice] child pid 26428 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
[notice] child pid 26427 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

Mike