[phpa] Re: file not found errors after installing phpa

  • From: Peter Bowyer <reywob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 22:28:05 +0000

At 11:11 PM 2/3/02 +0100, Server wrote:

>Hi,
>
>After installing phpa I get a lot of page not found errors and when I do a
>refresh (F5) a few times the pages come through....

I noticed this exactly after installing phpa, but never twigged that this
might be the problem... I thought it to be dns or something.

Server: FreeBSD 4.4
Apache 1.3.12, PHP 4.0.6
When I run phpa_cache_admin it says that the hex value doesn't exist (or
words to that extent - not logged into server so can't check now)

Peter.

--
In the beginning was the word,
and the word was Content-type: text/plain.